PINK LEMONADE RECIPE
Prep time: 2 minutes | Serves: about 1 litre of lemonade / 2 (large 500ml mason jars) / 4 (regular glasses) / 6 (champagne coupes) | Equipment: Stick blender (no need, if you are omitting the raspberries)
- 2/3 cup Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Cranberry juice
- 3 tbsp Manuka honey
- Small bunch of fresh raspberries (around 10) - optional
- Sparkling mineral water / soda water
1. Blend the lemon juice, cranberry juice, manuka honey and fresh raspberries until smooth, or if not using raspberries, simply stir the liquids together in a small jug until combined.
2. Pile up your glasses of choice with cubes of ice and pour in equal amounts of the pink lemonade mixture base amongst the glassses. Top up each glass with sparkling mineral water or soda water
3. Mix well together with a spoon/straw, garnish and serve
Easy as that, a refreshing drink in your hands in minutes :)
It's also perfect as a party drink for your non-alcohol drinking guests!