Roasted Potato Chips recipePrep time: 3 minutes
Cooking time: 20 mins (or less)
- 1 or 2 large washed Golden Delight Potatoes (or any potatoes labelled best for Roasting)
- Good quality Olive oil
- Flakey sea salt
- Cracked pepper
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- 5-6 sprigs of Thyme
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees celcius.
- Slice up the potatoes on a mandolin slicer on setting #2
- Place sliced up potatoes in a large bowl and drizzle a thin stream of olive oil all over.
- Sprinkle over a good pinch of flakey sea salt, good pinch of cayenne pepper, season with cracked pepper to taste and then sprinkle over all the thyme leaves. Toss altogether.
- Lay all potato slices flat on a baking dish or baking tray. Place in the oven on the second to top rack, for 15-20 mins or until golden and crispy.
- Let cool slightly and serve!