Over the last few years I've become a massive fan of bright lipstick. It does take a bit of a bold personality or a bit of courage to rock bright, almost fluorescent shades, but once you are able to just get over the false fear of it all (including what other people think), it's so much fun and instantly brightens up your outfit, and your mood.
I can't believe I have posted 100 posts now, and to celebrate, I thought I'd do a giveaway. This will be a giveaway of 2 lipsticks. The first is of one lipstick shade that exemplifies fun, sass, and daredevil nature; MAC (matte) lipstick in 'Lady Danger'.
The second, I found when I went along to IMATS (International Makeup Artist Trade Show) here in Sydney a couple weekends ago. I was able to whet my appetite on a makeup brand that has recently intrigued me; Lime Crime and while perusing their makeup stand, one shade that jumped out at me was 'Geradium'. This is an opaque lipstick, but if you apply a little bit on your lips then spread it out with a fingertip (I like to use my fourth finger), you can wear this as a slight wash of peachy-pink, perfect for the upcoming summery weather!
So anyways, I am going to pop one of these lipsticks in as a giveaway as well!
To enter this giveaway to win either of the lipsticks, here are a few rules:
- You must LIKE the Mia Loves Pretty facebook page (if not already!)
- PLUS comment on this blog post, letting me know what courageous, daring thing you have done or would like to do in the future!
- Optional. For a second entry, comment and/or like the facebook post about this giveaway as well, telling me what courageous, daring thing you have done or would like to do in the future!
- Optional. For a third entry, follow me on my instagram, and comment on this blog letting me know you have!
- Optional. For a fourth entry, follow me on my twitter, and comment on this blog letting me know you have!
- Optional. For a fifth entry, follow me on pinterest, and comment on this blog letting me know you have!
- Optional. For a sixth entry, follow me on bloglovin, and comment on this blog letting me know you have!
The lucky winners will win either of the lipsticks by random draw (first draw being the MAC lipstick, second draw being for the Lime Crime lipstick). If you don't think these lipsticks are for you, perhaps they are perfect for gifting to someone you know?
Hope you all are having a great weekend so far! This giveaway is open worldwide and will close at midnight, on October 10th and I'll be announcing the winners shortly after!
p.s. this post was in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or affiliated with MAC Cosmetics or Lime Crime. Also of course the giveaway prizes are brand new in their box! The photos in this post are my own lipsticks, only posted for shade reference :)