Until I figure it out, I think the camera phone will have to do for now, and even then, it's a bit of a pulling teeth situation! sorry peeps!
Products used for a quick BRONZE smokey eye look:
Face & cheeks
- MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation NC40
- MAC Select cover-up concealer in NC35
- MAC Select Moisture cover concealer in NW25
- MAC Studio fix powder in NC40
- MAC "Cantaloupe" blush (Mac pro line)
- Chanel "Soleil Tan de Chanel" bronzer
Eyes & brows
- MAC Shadestick "Below Ground" (ltd ed.) as base
- MAC "Mythical" on lid (ltd ed.)
- Napoleon Colour disc eyeshadow in #29 to line and shade
- Smashbox Brow Tech in "Brunette" on brows
- Maybelline mascara in Illegal Length "Very Black"
- MAC lashes #20
- Canmake Melty Matte Lip in "04"