Aunty Sue's Mountain Cookies
- 225gm Unsalted Butter
- 3/4 Cup Caster Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2.5 Cups Self-Raising Flour
- 2 Cups Cornflakes
- Cream Butter & Sugar until fluffy using the whisk attachment on your mixer
- Add the Egg* and Flour to the creamed butter and sugar, using the paddle attachment on your mixer, until well combined.
- Roll small portions of the cookie dough in a small ball, and roll the ball around in the cornflakes.
- Place onto baking tray, press lightly with a fork, and place in 190degrees celcius oven for 10-12 mins.
- Out of the oven, and leave to cool on the tray before devouring.
* I also added a teaspoon of good Vanilla Extract